The USB interface connected to the 2.5 and 3.5 inch IDE and SATA hard disk interface
USB2.0 TO IDE/SATA high-speed connection.
USB2.0 high speed transmission, stable performance.
Support CR cd-rom, DVD, cd-rom, CD – RW, DVD RW.
Support system: for Windows 2000, for me, for XP, for Vista and for Mac OS
Under for Windows 2000 / for ME/for XP/for Vista, don’t need The driveDescriptions:
* the solidification structure, stable performance
* USB transfer IDE/SATA conversion line
* conversion head integration (2.5 inch, 3.5 inch and 5.25 inch, type hard disk (below 320 g), cd-rom (The recorder)
* support hot plug, plug and play.
* can be used in hard disk, cd-rom, Campbell, MO, ZIP transfer thereof.
* good compatibility, can realize data exchange across the hardware platform.
* transfer rate quickly, the transfer rate of up to 480 MB/s.
USB Cable Length: 62cm/24.41in.
4 Pin power cable Length: 17.5cm/6.89in.
SATA cable Length: 36cm/14.17in.
1. Place the hard disk (add hard disk box) of the jumper wire to the disc (MASTER) mode Before using.
(there is no power cord and other accessories)
2.the connection order
(1)first connect the power cord line to 220 v mains.
(2)connect the power adapter to the power cord end (so as not to spark phenomenon caused by the electric current is too large, a few may be burned power adapter).
(3) connect the USB cable to your PC, and power on the hard disk box , can exchange data after the computer identify USB device a few minutes later.
C. hard disk box removal
Remove the Hard disk box as the way of USB device removal, and then pull out the hard disk box.
Notice : The power adapter belongs to High heating equipment, please pay attention to keep good heat dissipation.Please remove the ac adapter, If you do not use it. Do not connect it with the wiring board, so as not to accelerate the ageing of the electronic components and lower the service life of the product. Summer arriving, the weather is hot, don’t use hard disk box or drive line time for a long time, it is easy to burn in such hot weather.